All Proposals must meet the requirements outlined in this RFP and shall be based only on the material contained in the RFP, amendments, addenda, and other material published by the City relating to the RFP. The Proposer must disregard any previous RFP draft material. It is requested that proposals be prepared economically and avoid the use of unnecessary promotional material. Proposals should include detailed responses to each Proposal Item. If selected, proposers must be willing and able to commit to the Proposal Items and all provisions in the Standard Provisions for City Contracts (Rev. 9/22[v.1]), posted as Exhibit A. The contents of the winning Proposal will be deemed as a binding commitment and included as an attachment to the Agreement. Proposers must respond to each of the following items in their written proposal. Each response in the proposal must be in the same order as each of the numbered items below.
1. Letter of Introduction: Each Proposal must include a letter of introduction and an executive summary of the Proposal package, signed by a person authorized to bind the company to all commitments made in the Proposal. The letter of introduction must include the name, title, address and telephone number of the person(s) authorized to represent the Proposer regarding all matters related to the Proposal and any Contract subsequently awarded to said Proposer.
2. Table of Contents
3. Executive Summary: The Executive Summary should include a brief overview of the Proposal’s principal elements and how the proposed approach meets the needs of the City. In addition, it should explain how the proposed solution will differentiate itself from other proposed solutions and the reasons the City should select the proposed solution, such as a list of unique features.
4. Proposer Information, Background and Qualifications: Each Proposal shall include the following detailed company information:
a. Date entity was established and location of entity when established.
b. Federal corporation ID number.
c. Current location of headquarters.
d. Total number of employees.
e. Total number of employees in the City and Southern California.
f. Specify number of years in business applicable to this RFP.
g. Brief history and description of the Consultant’s business entity.
h. Description of experience working with and/or establishing BIDs in Los Angeles or in California.
5. Key Personnel: All persons expected to work on the duties related to this RFP shall be identified, including, at a minimum, the full name, title, duties, and qualifications of each person listed.
6. Proposed Solution: This section of the proposal shall include a comprehensive description of the proposed solution, including information regarding any additional proposed functions or capabilities that the City should consider relevant to the City’s stated objectives and goals.
7. Implementation Timeline, Milestones and Organization: This section shall include the following information:
a. Project schedule that includes all tasks, deliverables, milestones and resources required
b. Project organization chart highlighting the key staff who will be assigned to accomplish the work.
8. Pricing: The Proposal shall include a clear and comprehensive listing of all costs associated with the proposed solution. All costs must be itemized.
9. Litigation Disclosure: The Proposal shall include a statement re-confirming eligibility to enter into a Contract with the City by clearly identifying any past or current litigation that the company was/is involved in which also involves or involved the City. If the company has not been involved in any past or current litigation with the City, the Proposal should include a statement to that fact.
10. Knowledge of City of Los Angeles: The Proposer shall specifically identify in writing any specific knowledge and experience of prior government work for the City of Los Angeles in the last five (5) years.
11. List of Open and Pending Contracts: Proposer shall list all open contracts by project name, location, and contracting entity.
12. References: The Proposer must submit a minimum of three (3) different references of clients for whom the Proposer has provided similar services as those listed in this RFP, within the past five (5) years. The list shall include the company name, address, contact person, telephone number of the contact person, and a description of services provided for each client listed as a reference.