CMG CERTIFIED GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS
IT'S TIME TO WIN CONTRACTS!
You’ve completed the coursework and learned the protocols associated with the government contracting process.
Apply what you’ve learned and work towards winning contracts as a CMG Certified Government Contractor
As a CMG Certified Government Contractor,
- Up to 10 hours of consulting per month, Additional hours available if required
- Unlimited government contracting opportunities
- RFP analysis
- Proposal preparation, formatting, and staging
- Strategic advisorship
- Assistance with teaming and subcontracting opportunities
- Cost analysis support
- Public records request and FOIA requests instruction
- Strategy meetings
- Inclusion in the CMG Network of Certified Government Contractors
- And much more…