Government Agencies and Nonprofits
Contracting and Business Development Program for Small and Diverse Businesses
The goal of our Contracting and Business Development Program is to support small and diverse businesses in securing contracts with government agencies and large corporations. By doing so, we aim to build capacity and create jobs, ultimately fostering economic growth and stability for these businesses. We provide a comprehensive range of services that help businesses navigate the often complex and time-consuming procurement process.
Key Features of the Program:
- Training and Capacity Building: Our program offers training and capacity building services to help small and diverse businesses develop the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully pursue government and corporate contracts. This includes workshops, webinars, and one-on-one consultations on topics such as proposal writing, contract management, and compliance.
- Networking and Business Development: We help businesses identify and connect with potential partners, subcontractors, and clients. Through networking events, trade shows, and matchmaking sessions, we aim to create opportunities for small and diverse businesses to expand their networks and establish valuable relationships within the industry.
- Bid and Proposal Support: Our team of experts assists businesses in identifying and responding to relevant contract opportunities. We provide guidance on RFP analysis, proposal development, pricing strategies, and submission processes to increase businesses’ chances of winning contracts.
- Compliance and Certification Assistance: We support businesses in navigating the regulatory landscape by offering guidance on required certifications, licenses, and registrations. Additionally, we help businesses maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and policies.
- Access to Financing and Resources: Our program connects businesses to financial resources, such as loans, grants, and bonding assistance, to support their growth and development. We also provide guidance on leveraging these resources effectively.
- Ongoing Mentorship and Support: We offer long-term support to businesses by providing continued mentorship, resources, and guidance to ensure their sustained success in the government contracting arena.
By participating in our Contracting and Business Development Program, small and diverse businesses can gain a competitive edge in the procurement process, access valuable resources, and ultimately achieve long-term success in the government contracting and corporate sector.
CMG provides expert advisorship and assists each small and diverse business with:
- Government contract training
- Government socioeconomic certifications
- Marketing their business to the government
- CMG finds, reviews, provides, and manages opportunities that fit core capabilities
- Assists and helps set up teaming scenarios and mentor protege programs
- Coordinates introductions and teaming scenarios with primes
- Subcontracting opportunities
- Submit organized checklists and summary of solicitations
- Advises on how to submit FOIA and Public Record Requests
- Stages and co-authors proposals
- Helps with technical writing production and track proposal progress
- Works with contractors to perform daily checks and immediate updates on award status and amendment releases
- Provides a document management system and real-time communications and notifications log
- Helps manages awarded contracts
- Guides contractors throughout the entire government contracting lifecycle
Two Phase Training and Business Development Program
PHASE 1: LEARN
Group strategy sessions and contracting assignments
- Program overview and introduction to government contracting
- Socioeconomic certifications, spending research, identifying targets to market your business
- Finding opportunities and writing proposals
- Post award preparation and project management
Finding Opportunities, Reviewing and Analyzing RFP’s and RFQ’s, and Proposal and Management Planning
- Understanding procurement methodology
- Opportunity and proposal management CRM system (CMG Infuse) setup
- Producing proposals/ cost analysis
- Teaming agreements and MOU’s
- Negotiations and business tactics
- Contract administration, Business structure, management, key personnel, and execution of a project
- Quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Development of differentiators and advantage strategy
- RFP analysis
- Establishing connections to local partners
- Making Introductions to potential customers and working with service providers
- Conducting market overviews
- Providing research
- Providing tailored services to contacts
- Opportunity identification of specific contracts (go no go checklist)
WIN AND MANAGE CONTRACTS!
Proposal Development and Contract Capture
- Meeting RFP requirements, assessing contract magnitude, price pressure, and competition
- Federal set-asides and state / local preferences and advantages
- Proposal production
Cost analysis, negotiations and business tactics
- Developing sub-contractors
- Bid format, packaging, and submission assistance
- Contract administration and management
Request Information - Government Agencies and Nonprofits
Please submit the required information below