3. Proposal Submittal Requirements
All proposals shall be submitted in accordance with the outline indicated below. Submitting the proposal in this format
assures you that the Evaluation Committee will not overlook important information contained in the proposal.
NOTE: Failure to provide the following information or an explanation as to why the information was not submitted
could deem your proposal “technically non-compliant” and therefore, not considered for award.
A. Nature of firm’s services and activities. Provide a description of the nature of the firm’s services and activities. Note
when the business was established, brief history and location.
B. Description. Overall description of the techniques, approaches and methods to be used in performing the services.
C. Work Plan or Schedule. Each major task should indicate all necessary subtasks and identify specific total hours,
commencement dates and completion dates by which progress can be measured and payments made.
D. Identification of Project Manager. Identify the Project Manager who will manage the contract work. Document a
required minimum of five (5) years education and experience that this person has in the same area of expertise
required by this RFP.
E. Resumes. Provide resumes for each individual, including the lead personnel and supporting personnel to be
employed for this project. Include education, experience and expertise with pertinent information demonstrating
qualifications for this RFP. Do not exceed two (2) pages per person.
F. Organization Chart. Submit an organization chart showing the hierarchy of key personnel to be working on this
project. Chart must show the relationship between project manager and key personnel of the firm and all other parties
(subcontractor[s]) to this proposal.
G. References. Prime contractor shall provide a minimum of three (3) references. Include name of firm, contact person,
address, phone number and description of services performed. Services performed by the prime contractor shall be
similar or analogous to the services requested in this RFP.
H. Subcontractors. When subcontractors are used, include the following:
1) Identification of those persons or firms.
2) Resumes of each major subcontract participant.
3) The portions and monetary percentages of the work to be done by the subcontractors.
4) How they were selected and why.
5) Description of how subcontracted work will be controlled, monitored, and evaluated.
I. Cost Proposal. Shall include a detailed breakdown showing how the costs were determined. See Attachment A (1- 3),
Cost Proposal on Pages 24-26 for required format.
J. Samples by Prime Proposer. Include samples of similar or analogous types of contracts on work performed that were
successfully conclusive and list the contractor’s name, contact information, address, phone number, person to
contact, term dates, and services performed. A minimum of three (3) samples of prior projects of a similar nature are
required to be submitted.
K. The following documents must be submitted for your bid to be considered responsive:
1) Proposal as outlined in Section 4 of this RFP
2) Attachment A (1-3), Cost Proposal, showing detail on how the costs were determined
3) Attachment B, Contractor Certification Clauses (CCC 4/2017)
4) Attachment C, Contractor Status Form
5) Attachment D, Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise Declarations (Std. 843)
6) Attachment E, Bidder Declarations (GSPD-05-105)
7) Attachment F, Commercially Useful Function (CUF)
8) Attachment G, Darfur Contracting Act Certification
9) Attachment H, Recycled Content Certification form (CalRecycle 74)
10) Attachment I, California Civil Rights Laws Attachment
11) Copy of Small Business Certification Letter(s), if applicable
12) Copy of Disabled Veteran Business Certification Letter(s), if applicable
13) If corporation, proof that business is in good standing and qualified to conduct business in California
14) If non-profit, proof of non-profit status
15) Copy of current Business License, California Attorney License, professional certifications or other credentials
when applicable according to services to be performed.
All required Standard (STD) forms may be obtained at the following Department of General Services website: