Membership Terms of Service between CMG Alliance and Client (“Member”).
CMG Alliance services are summarized below:
- Up to 10 hours of consulting per month
- Unlimited government contracting opportunities that we find and send to you
- RFP analysis
- Proposal formatting and staging
- Strategic advisorship
- Assistance with teaming and subcontracting opportunities
- Cost analysis support
- Public records request and FOIA requests instruction
- Strategy meetings
- Inclusion in the CMG Network of Certified Government Contractors
- Use of tools, information, and resources available in the CMG Alliance Member Portal
- A fee of $2,499.00 will be billed automatically to the Member by the CMG Alliance on a monthly basis.
- The Member is required to pay using a credit or debit card on file which is billed automatically via subscription.
- Payments are charged using secure billing software.
- Member Services shall be effective on the date of consent to Membership Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Effective Date”).
- Services will continue on a monthly basis.
- Monthly hours do not rollover to the next month.
- Member may cancel at any time with written notice.
CMG ALLIANCE DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT AN AWARD WILL BE MADE FROM ANY THE ACTIVITIES LISTED HEREIN AND YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LAWSUITS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND LIABILITY LOSS INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CONTRACTING OUTCOMES.